- While we do try to portray colors and weights accurately, colors may appear different on your monitor and weights may sometimes be an estimate.
- In some cases, fabric content and percentages may be an approximation, depending on where we sourced the fabric from and whether or not those details were available to us.
- Most knits are at least 58-60" wide and sold in one-yard increments (unless otherwise specified). Any extra length or width is considered free selvage.
- Flaws within 4" of the selvage, while not common, are considered acceptable.
- Elastic: At times, there may be a break in the elastic (It comes this way from the manufacturer). When this happens, we try to give you extra if we are able.
- Refund policy can be viewed by clicking here.
- Multiple quantities of fabric ordered will be continuous yardage unless stated otherwise in the product listing.