WHAT ARE THEY?
If you sew and you don't have these, you are missing out. These are like Clover Wonder Clips at 1/3 the price! Once you get these, you will wonder how you ever lived without them. They're awesome! They work for any kind of edge pinning, but without the finger injuries and worries of losing something dangerous on the floor. They will hold together handle connectors, piping, thick fabrics, binding, hems, etc. They are easy to see and easy to find on the floor. These clips are marked with 5mm, 7mm, & 10mm seam allowance as well. I hardly ever use pins any more, now that I have these.
This listing is for a package of approximately 50 clips.
Here's a quick video we made comparing our clips to the Clover brand clips:
Notes for All Products:
- While we do try to portray colors and weights accurately, colors may appear different on your monitor and weights may sometimes be an estimate.
- In some cases, fabric content and percentages may be an approximation, depending on where we sourced the fabric from and whether or not those details were available to us.
- Most knits are at least 58-60" wide and sold in one-yard increments (unless otherwise specified). Any extra length or width is considered free selvage. Flaws within 4" of the selvage, while not common, are considered acceptable.
- Elastic: At times, there may be a break in the elastic (It comes this way from the manufacturer). When this happens, we try to give you extra if we are able.
- Refund policy can be viewed by clicking here.
- Multiple quantities of fabric ordered will be continuous yardage unless stated otherwise in the product listing.