Blue Erasable Fabric Marking Pen Vanishing Ink Set of 12
- Sold By: BWD Fabrics
- Categories Pens, Supplies
- Type: Fabric Pen
Manufacturer's description: For dressmaking, handicraft, embroidery, artificial flowers, temporary line marking etc. Markings disappear spontaneously when left to stand for 1-14 days. Erasable easily and quickly by water and eraser. Pink or Violet pens can write on paper, cloth, wool, wood, plastics etc. Useful for temporary marking for memo writing, design drawing embroidering etc. Pink ink disappears faster than Violet ink. Disappearing time is 1-7 days for Pink ink and 2-14 days for Violet ink. This may vary with material and size of the fabric and surroundings such as temperature, humidity and air circulation.
Notes for All Products:
- While we do try to portray colors and weights accurately, colors may appear different on your monitor and weights may sometimes be an estimate.
- In some cases, fabric content and percentages may be an approximation, depending on where we sourced the fabric from and whether or not those details were available to us.
- Most knits are at least 58-60" wide and sold in one-yard increments (unless otherwise specified). Any extra length or width is considered free selvage. Flaws within 4" of the selvage, while not common, are considered acceptable.
- Elastic: At times, there may be a break in the elastic (It comes this way from the manufacturer). When this happens, we try to give you extra if we are able.
- Refund policy can be viewed by clicking here.
- Multiple quantities of fabric ordered will be continuous yardage unless stated otherwise in the product listing.