BWD Exclusive - Creepy Crawlies Purple Polygon Toss on Cotton Spandex Jersey Knit Fabric
- Sold By: BWD Fabrics
- Product Sku:
- Categories BWD Exclusives, Fabric, Inventory Reduction Sale, Knit Prints
- Type: Custom Fabric
We offer layaway now during the checkout process!
Coordinates perfectly with our Creepy Crawlies panels.
Content: 95% cotton, 5% spandex
Weight: approx 230-250gsm
Width: 56-58" (anything beyond 36"x58" is considered extra selvage)
This is soft, nice weight, excellent quality fabric, digitally printed with high-quality dyes. We do not use Spoonflower to print. Color may vary from your screen.
CPSIA/CPSC Certified. Click here for compliance certificate.
*Also pairs fabulously with our Mint & Seafoam solids. Other solids that pair well are Charcoal Grey, Royal Blue, Turquoise, Lilac, and Purple.
IMPORTANT CUSTOM FABRIC INFORMATION:
There may be flaws/smudges up to 3 inches into the selvages. This is expected as we may print into the selvage to maximize printing width. Digitally printed fabric may have some sporadic tiny flecks or white dots. This will not be considered a printing flaw unless it is excessive by our standards. Digital prints may not always be perfectly straight. There may be some areas where the print appears a little slanted. Minor slants in the print will not be considered a printing flaw. Anything bigger than a quarter will be sold as seconds/flawed. Thin streaks or smudging is acceptable as long as it does not exceed a 6 inch line. Washed or cut fabric may not be returned. Our printer checks for flaws as do we, however, it is possible we may miss something. If you have a flaw larger than a US quarter or repeating flaws that are not along the selvage, please contact us within 3 days of receipt for an agreed upon resolution (discount or return of unwashed fabric for refund). If you have an issue, please contact us directly prior to filing a dispute with the payment processor, so we can become aware of the issue and try to work it out with you.
Notes for All Products:
- While we do try to portray colors and weights accurately, colors may appear different on your monitor and weights may sometimes be an estimate.
- In some cases, fabric content and percentages may be an approximation, depending on where we sourced the fabric from and whether or not those details were available to us.
- Most knits are at least 58-60" wide and sold in one-yard increments (unless otherwise specified). Any extra length or width is considered free selvage. Flaws within 4" of the selvage, while not common, are considered acceptable.
- Elastic: At times, there may be a break in the elastic (It comes this way from the manufacturer). When this happens, we try to give you extra if we are able.
- Refund policy can be viewed by clicking here.
- Multiple quantities of fabric ordered will be continuous yardage unless stated otherwise in the product listing.