BWD Exclusive - Raven Grunge Poe Inspired Black Bird Panels and Script on White Cotton Spandex Jersey Knit Fabric
- Sold By: BWD Fabrics
- Categories BWD Exclusives, Fabric, Knit Prints, Panels
- Type: Custom Fabric
This is a perfect coordinate to our Raven Grunge Black Birds & Feather Toss fabric.
Content: 95% cotton, 5% spandex
Weight: approx 230-250gsm
Width: 56-58" (anything beyond 36"x58" is considered extra selvage)
Panel Size: approx 14"W x 17"H (size may vary up to an inch or so in either direction)
This is soft, nice weight, excellent quality fabric, digitally printed with high-quality dyes. We do not use Spoonflower to print. Color may vary from your screen. For every yard, you will receive 2 panels and the script print as shown in the images.
CPSIA/CPSC Certified. Click here for compliance certificate.
IMPORTANT CUSTOM FABRIC INFORMATION:
There may be flaws/smudges up to 3 inches into the selvages. This is expected as we may print into the selvage to maximize printing width. Digitally printed fabric may have some sporadic tiny flecks or white dots. This will not be considered a printing flaw unless it is excessive by our standards. Digital prints may not always be perfectly straight. There may be some areas where the print appears a little slanted. Minor slants in the print will not be considered a printing flaw. Anything bigger than a quarter will be sold as seconds/flawed. Thin streaks or smudging is acceptable as long as it does not exceed a 6 inch line. Washed or cut fabric may not be returned. Our printer checks for flaws as do we, however, it is possible we may miss something. If you have a flaw larger than a US quarter or repeating flaws that are not along the selvage, please contact us within 3 days of receipt for an agreed upon resolution (discount or return of unwashed fabric for refund). If you have an issue, please contact us directly prior to filing a dispute with the payment processor, so we can become aware of the issue and try to work it out with you.
Notes for All Products:
- While we do try to portray colors and weights accurately, colors may appear different on your monitor and weights may sometimes be an estimate.
- In some cases, fabric content and percentages may be an approximation, depending on where we sourced the fabric from and whether or not those details were available to us.
- Most knits are at least 58-60" wide and sold in one-yard increments (unless otherwise specified). Any extra length or width is considered free selvage. Flaws within 4" of the selvage, while not common, are considered acceptable.
- Elastic: At times, there may be a break in the elastic (It comes this way from the manufacturer). When this happens, we try to give you extra if we are able.
- Refund policy can be viewed by clicking here.
- Multiple quantities of fabric ordered will be continuous yardage unless stated otherwise in the product listing.